D7 Ultimate Linestage
Dual Platform preamplifier with optional (ICB) Isolation Capacitor Bank
The D7 valve preamplifier is finished in 9 carat gold plated exterior panels with a Tri-composite chassis made from; Mahogany, copper and carbon fibre. Point to point wiring is employed throughout for the purest circuit and signal transfer, using mono crystal cast copper and mineral loaded soft silver, allowing the retrieval of every harmonic detail.
The D7 is a 2 box configuration, separating the signals of the head unit from the operation of the power supply with 2 'self facing' KYOKU mains transformers for ultra silent operation. The D7 comes complete with a 1.8m dedicated pure silver umbilical cord to connect to the PSU, while the head unit is supported by specially designed carbon fibre feet which employ a 3 point ceramic bearing system. The carbon feet can be replaced by the D7-GE90 Ebony feet or the special edition Lignum Vitae LVSE90's at extra cost.
The D7 Preamplifier DNA
- Dual 'anti-phase' push-pull 12B4a signal valves
- Shunt regulated glow tubes providing monitored voltage
- Oversized power supply feeding the D7 headunit using 2 Kyoku mains transformers
- 9ct Gold plated copper screening panels for Kyoku transformers
- Kyoku choke input in the PSU isolated on 9ct gold plated thick brass
- Quad PSU capacitor bank, resin dampened and copper screening to each capacitor
- Internal mineral loaded soft silver and mono crystal cast copper wiring
- Acoustically dampened dark mahogany internal chassis
- Choice of GZ34 or GZ37 for PSU rectification
- Supplied with NOS valves
- Duelund silver and copper output capacitors
- 9 way mineral loaded pure silver and mono crystal copper wired umbilical cord
Solid silver RCA phono outputs and ICB link
Bespoke 9 way military grade connectors
Headunit & ICB: D7 Linestage side by side with the Isolation Capacitor Bank supported by D7-CBF Carbon fibre feet.
D7-Line Preamplifier: Top view
D7-Line Preamplifier: 3 box configuration
D7-Line Preamplifier: Rear connections