African Ebony Isolation Feet
Engineered from select pieces of solid African Ebony, the D7-GE90 isolation feet represent an interesting alternative to the D7-CBF. The same ceramic decoupling system found in the D7-CBF is applied, using 4 bearings instead of 3.
An internal ceramic bearing takes the weight load seated in an inverted brass shaft through its' centre. This keeps the flow of kinetic energy central through the foot, whilst the large Ebony body acts as a resonance dissipater, dampening the contact points that support the equipment.
The D7-GE90 foot is grounded by an Ebony disc finished with a brass gold plated top surface.
D7-GE90 Isolation Feet DNA
- 90mm diameter solid African Ebony body
- Large Ebony body controls resonance and vibrations
- 3 point ceramic bearing decoupling system to top surface for minimal contact
- Inverted central ceramic bearing supporting brass shaft
- Precision engineered to a glass like finish
- Available in sets of 3
Working applications: Preamplifiers, CD players and other source components