Tri-chassis 20 watt single ended valve mono amplifiers
with external driverstage
We are proud to announce the perfect partner for the D7 preamplifier. The D7-211SE valve mono amplifiers deliver 20 watts of single ended joy using our specially designed Kyoku transformers. The D7-211SE like its' partnering preamplifier has a sound quality like no other.
The D7-211SE monos share the same DNA as the D7-L preamplifier, using a Tri-composite chassis decoupled by x6 D7-CBF supporting feet. Mineral loaded silver and Ohno cast copper wire is used internally with a 48 stepped attenuator for precise balance and volume control.
The highest quality components are used in a hard wired circuit which include capacitors from Duelund, Military PIO's along with rare N.O.S valves. Precision film capacitors have a copper screening system that offers ultimate electrical and mechanical dampening for silent operation within the power supply.
D7-211SE Mono amplifiers DNA
- 20 Watts of Single ended power
- 9 carat gold plated exterior
- Tri-composite chassis with 30mm solid mahogany base
- 6 D7-CBF Isolation feet
- Mineral loaded silver and mono cast copper wiring
- External Driverstage
- Kyoku mains transformers & chokes
- Supplied with rare NOS valves
- Copper screening to PSU capacitors
- Over 700 joules of reserve dynamic power
Handcrafted Kyoku Transformers & Chokes
Copper screening to PSU capacitors